When booking with NS Camps these Terms and Conditions set out our expectations. Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings will be confirmed by email following receipt of the completed booking form and payment.
- Sign-In Time is from 8.30am – 9am each day. Parent/Carer MUST sign their child/ren in at the registration desk.
- Pick-Up Time is 3pm, unless the Late Pick-Up option has been booked and paid for. Parent/Carer MUST sign their child/ren out at the registration desk.
- You will be charged a late pick-up fee of £10 for every 15 minutes after pick-up time to cover additional staffing costs. If we have no contact from a parent/carer by 4.30pm, we will contact Social Services to advise them we have an uncollected child/ren. We reserve the right to refuse future bookings from parents who continually pick up late.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
– Up to and including 14 days notice: full refund.
– Less than 14 days notice: no refund.
– As we offer a discounted weekly price, if you wish to cancel a day(s) within a week, we will then recalculate your booking at the daily rate (at the time of your original booking) which may result in an additional charge.
- Changing of dates is available free of any fees subject to availability, email email@example.com.
- If a child is not attending a scheduled day at the camp, the parent/carer must email firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to update records.
- It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that all details provided are accurate; in particular, full information about each child including medical, dietary, other special educational needs, and emergency contact information. This must be received by the camp 7 days prior to the start date.
- International Bookings: Children booked from overseas are required to have a good level of spoken English so that they can follow the instructions from the leaders and are able to communicate with the other children. We require a local telephone contact number once you are in the UK, in case of an emergency.
- If your child/ren has any special requirements, we will endeavour to do our best to meet their needs. Please contact us before booking at email@example.com to discuss.
- If your child/ren is ill, NS Camps requires that the child be kept home for the full duration of their ailment, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs. NS Camps will only administer medication if it has been prescribed by a doctor or other health professional upon completion of the camp booking form.
In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered to children in our care, and the emergency services will be called if necessary.Essential prescribed medication including Epipens must be handed in to the Camp Manager for safe keeping.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination, bullying and persistent poor behaviour of any kind. Parents/Carers may be contacted to collect their child/ren early or the child/ren may be removed from the remainder of the camp and no refund will be given.
- NS Camps reserves the right to modify a programme due to weather, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Personal Property: All children’s personal property is their responsibility and NS Camps is not liable for any lost or damaged property at a camp. If you believe that your child/ren has left an item at a camp, please contact the Camp Manager who will do their best to assist you. Lost property will be kept for 48hrs after the camp finishes. Unclaimed lost property will be donated to charity.
- All mobile phones and electrical devices are prohibited at our camps. If found, children will be asked to place the device in the Camp Manager’s box which will be locked and secured at all times. The device will be returned to the authorised parent/carer at the end of the session.
- All children in our care are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- Please be aware that NS Camps occasionally take photographs/video footage of children at our camps for promotional reasons. You may opt in/out via the booking form.
- If you have concerns or suggestions, please tell us; we value your feedback and use it to develop and improve our services.
- NS Camps has legal obligations in relation to safeguarding and any suggestion of child abuse or neglect will be investigated and reported to the relevant local authorities and agencies.
- Data Protection: To process your booking, we need to collect personal details about you and your child/ren. We will treat it as confidential and keep it secure, complying with all relevant UK legislation. We will use your email address and telephone number to contact you with information that relates to any bookings that you make and any information that we might need that relates to the welfare of your child/ren. We will not pass your information on to any third parties apart from when required to as a safeguarding issue. We may send you information about upcoming events we are running; you can unsubscribe from these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.